u bent hier
Workshop Chocolat Virtuel avec Laurent Gerbaud
Gold Medalist at the London International Fair 2017 and elected Chocolatier of the Year 2021 by Gault&Millau, Chocolate Master Laurent Gerbaud is one of the protagonists of the chocolate scene in Brussels. His atypical taste experiences during his training led him to compose and create chocolates that are out of the ordinary and that remind us of oriental tastes.. Yuzu from Japan, candied ... Lees meer »
Yuzu from Japan, candied ginger from China, berries from Persia, pistachios from Greece, figs from Turkey... come and (re)educate your palate by discovering Gerbaud chocolate, "the chocolate that makes you beautiful"!
- Guided tasting of 13 chocolates, from the rawest and most industrial to the most unique of the Gerbaud collection.
- Q&A session to ask all your questions about chocolate to the Master.
- With your colleagues, family, friends... from 1 to 100 people.
- Perfect as a teambuilding activity when homeworking or as an original gift.
- From your home or office
- Via video-call organized by us or by you via the most popular platforms
- Delivery organized by us, to Belgium and neighbouring countries (France/Luxembourg/Netherlands).
- Total duration: 1h
- Orders to be made 10 working days before the workshop
- Laurent Gerbaud and Itinéraires are not held responsible for unforeseen events which may hinder the workshop (internet malfunctioning/delay in delivery)
- The prices refer to the deliveries in Belgium (other destinations are possible with adapted delivery fees – Paris +20€ p.p; Lille +15€ p.p.; London +45€ p.p.)
- Prices based on a minimum of 3 people.
Gesproken talen : Engels, Frans
Toon kaart online|
|Wanneer||Van 19 april 2021 tot 1 januari 2022|